The speaker is one of the most important features of your Apple iPhone, without it you wouldn’t be able to hear notifications of new messages and calls, listen to music and video out loud, or put calls on speakerphone.
There are two things that could cause the speaker to stop working:
• Software – something internally in the iPhone has malfunctioned and is stopping the speaker from making sound.
• Hardware – something physical has happened to the speaker that has caused it to stop making sound.
If it is a hardware problem, then the speaker will need to be replaced in the device.
Before you bring the iPhone in for repair, make sure that:
• The phone isn’t on silent.
• The volume is turned up.
• The phone isn’t stuck on headphone mode.
• The phone isn’t connected to another sound playing device (e.g., Bluetooth headset).
Our expert team at The Techout can repair loudspeaker issues that your Apple iPhone is experiencing, whether they are caused by software or hardware faults. Please get in touch if you have an Apple iPhone which requires repairs.
£49.99 Inc VAT